Sunday 7 June 2009

Sorry to eavesdrop, but...!

Just checked on my real-time traffic thingy. Saw: "Christchurch arrived from google.co.nz on "The reluctantly frustrated stay-at-home mum!" by searching for what to do if 16 yr old child forges his mum's signature".

Sorry to eavesdrop, as it were. But... Might I attempt a stab at that one? I did that exact same thing at about 16! My Mum told me: "NEVER NEVER NEVER do it again...You could be arrested!" (those were the days, when the cops still put the fear of God into kids!)

However, I did decide never to do it again. At least, not officially. I didn't want to get into trouble, with the Police, or anyone else. Suffice to say, that if you're good enough to forge a signature, you've 1) Got a great eye; 2) Got a decent brain; 3) Could do very well at art/design school; 4) Are pretty canny.
All quite interesting points for parents to note.

PS I have used my skills since, though not to do anything illegal. Not quite.

No comments:

Post a Comment